No matter what type of disaster we are faced with, Barton Plant EFCU is ready! We have prepared and tested an extensive and effective disaster recovery plan and are ready to execute our plan at anytime.
In the event of a disaster, below are many ways that you can access your funds at Barton Plant EFCU:
Audio Teller: Call our Toll Free line 1-866-785-3350, anytime 24/7.
Audio Teller can assist you in many ways as stated below:
- Check on the current balance in any of your accounts
- Inquire about deposits
- Make transfers
- Request withdrawals (sent to you by check)
- Make loan payments
- Check on your payroll deductions or direct deposits
24 Hour Website Access:
Visit our website anytime, 24/7, to check website updates, view your accounts, get Credit Union updates, and access other secure sites. Our services include:
- Online Banking – 24/7 real time access to all of your Credit Union accounts. You can view deposits, withdrawals, and make transfers.
- Bill Pay – 24/7 real time access to make payments, schedule payments, view pending payments, or obtain payment history.
- eStatements – view your account statements from anywhere at anytime.
- Online Loan Applications – apply for a loan at anytime from any computer with internet access.
Other Convenient Services:
- ATM Cards – 24/7 access to your funds from any ATM within the PULSE, PLUS, or INTERCEPT Networks. Simply go to an ATM within those networks to make cash withdrawals from your account(s) with the Credit Union at anytime.
- Visa Debit Cards – 24/7 access to your funds anywhere VISA is accepted as well as within the PULSE, PLUS, and INTERCEPT Networks. Your Visa Debit Card can be used as a signature based transaction as well as a “Point of Sale” PIN based transaction. When you make purchases with your Visa Debit Card, the funds are automatically deducted from your Share Draft (Checking) Account. Your Visa Debit Card can also be used at ATM’s WOLRDWIDE within the VISA, PLUSE, PLUS or INTERCEPT Networks, to make cash withdrawals from your account(s) with the Credit Union.
- Direct Deposit & Payroll Deduction – Rest assured that your deposits will be made on time no matter where you are.
Credit Union Emergency Contact Numbers:
Mary Vedros (CEO/Manager): 985-240-6096
Lindsay Risinger (Assistant Manager): 985-240-6244
Please visit the links below for additional information:
Additional Resources and Information Guides: