Do you or someone you know need money for college? Barton Plant EFCU’s Scholarship Program can help students pursue their dreams. In 2015, we are awarding 2 scholarships for $500.00 each! If you are not yet a member of Barton Credit Union, now's a good time to join!
APPLY EARLY! Applications are due no later than April 15, 2015.
To be considered for the Barton Plant EFCU Scholarship, applicants must:
1. Be a member of Barton Plant EFCU
2. Be graduating from high school in the Spring of 2015
3. Plan to attend an accredited college or trade school in the fall of 2015
4. Complete an application and essay
5. Submit an application package (link below)
Click HERE to access the 2015 Scholarship Application.
Completed application packages must be submitted no later than Wednesday, April 15, 2015 to:
Barton Plant EFCU
Attn: Scholarship Program Committee
P.O. Box 433
Boutte, LA 70039
Incomplete or late packages will not be considered.
Applications will be reviewed and judged by the Barton Plant EFCU Scholarship Committee.
1. The primary intent of the committee is to discover well-rounded and education-oriented individuals and assist them in advancing his/her education
2. No more than two applications will be selected
The Scholarship Committee may award up to two (2) $500 scholarships to the designated recipient(s):
1. The recipient(s) may use the scholarship money for any school related expense – tuition, books, room and board, etc.
2. Checks will be made payable directly to the recipient(s)
Surcharge-Free ATM locations!
Click on the links below!
Mission Statement of Barton Plant EFCU:
We are a member-owned and operated financial institution, existing to help achieve the financial needs of our members, through dedicated and efficient personal service.